Wave Spa Algaecide for Pool or Spa - 1 LITRE
Algaecide helps to prevent the growth of algae in swimming pools. Used each week it is an effective means of controlling algal growth when used in conjunction with a disinfectant.
As an initial dose add: 100ml WAVE™ Algaecide to 1000L of pool water. Then as a weekly dose: 20ml Wave Algaecide to 1000L of pool water.
When algae are present in the water Check the pool water to ensure a pH of around 7.4 and shock dose with chlorine or an alternative sanitiser. Brush the walls and floor of the pool and then backwash the filter to clean. Add the initial dose of WAVE™ Algaecide. Check the pH and chlorine levels daily and the pool for traces of algae 'green'. If any traces remain after 48 hours repeat the shock dose.
Add WAVE™ Algaecide into 10 litres of fresh water, using a clean plastic container, and mix carefully. Slowly pour the solution into the pool water close to the return inlets and rinse out the container thoroughly.
*Please note that our Free UK Mainland Next Working Day and Saturday Shipping offer is only applicable on Hot Tubs. Free 1-3 Working Day shipping applies to all Chemical, Filter & Accessory orders*
UK Mainland Orders
- Free Shipping on all orders over £49.99 (Offer Excludes all Acrylic Shell Tubs)
- Orders below £49.99 subject to a £4.99 shipping charge
- Free Saturday Delivery (Offer Excludes all Acrylic Shell Tubs)
- Filters, Chemicals, Accessories | 1-3 Working Day Delivery Service via EVRi
- Hot Tubs | Next Working Day Delivery Service via DPD (Order by 1pm Mon - Fri to qualify)
- Hot Tub Saturday Shipping | DPD Saturday Delivery (Order by 1pm Friday to qualify, excludes Filters, Chemicals and Accessories)
- Acrylic Hard Shell Tubs | 10-14 Days Delivery (Rates Calculated at the Checkout. Delivery Date Confirmed over the Phone)
Highlands, Islands & NI
- Highlands, Islands & NI - £13.99 Shipping | DPD Offshore 2 Working Day Delivery Service (Excluded from Free Shipping)
We're happy to accept returns should the item not suit or is faulty in anyway. Please note that all exchanges and replacements are subject to stock availability.
CHANGE OF MIND
Want to return you Wave order? Please contact customer services within 14 days before returning any orders. As unapproved returns will be rejected.
Wave Customer Services can only accept the return of unwanted items in within this time frame in the exact condition received and in the original packaging. Items will be assessed before your return is authorised, at this point one of our friendly agents will guide you through the returns process.
We do not cover return courier costs of unwanted items.
Please always double check the product description in detail before you place your order.
If you have received a faulty item, you are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of receipt of the item. Please contact waveCS@wavedirect.co.uk to be advised on the return for refund process.
If you bring our attention to a fault outside the 30 day period you are eligible for a replacement - the warranty period for our hot tubs are as follows:
- 1 year for the heater unit/pump
- 6 months for the spa liner
Please contact waveCS@wavedirect.co.uk in order to be advised through this process.
In the unlikely event that your order or items within it are damaged, you may return the item(s) to us for a full refund. You must notify waveCS@wavespas.com within 30 working days of receipt.
Please note, as stated in distance selling regulations, we cannot accept returns of Spas or Spa Accessories if you have opened the seal (with the exception of items that are faulty on arrival).