Wave Spa Chlorine Granules - 1kg
WAVE Chlorine Granules can be used to disinfect your hot tub, or swimming pool water.
Our chlorine granules are completely soluble and are used to stabilise your hot tubs pH levels. They contain a stabilising agent to protect your hot tub against the effectiveness of chlorine in the water when exposed to sunlight, making the granules ideal for daily chlorination.
Guidance; How much chlorine to add:
A heaped teaspoon holds approximately 8g of chlorine granules. As a general guide, to increase a 1500L hot tub from 0ppm to 5ppm you will need to add at least 12g of Chlorine Granules. So approximately one and a half teaspoons should be enough.
How to add to your hot tub:
Add your chlorine granules in stages (8-12g) into 10 litres of freshwater using a clean plastic container and mix carefully. Slowly pour the mixed solution into your hot tub water near to the return inlets, then thoroughly rinse out the container.
Heavily used hot tubs, maintained at high temperatures, may require more frequent dosing with Chlorine. Individual requirements may vary, test using a poolside test kit and adjust the dose rate as necessary to maintain a chlorine level of 1-3 ppm or mg/litre.
To keep your hot tub at the optimum pH level, the water should be maintained at a pH level of around 7.4 and between 7.2 and 7.8 at all times. If the hot tub is too alkaline (8.0+) the efficiency of the chlorine is around 20%. If the pH level is too high you could damage your hot tub and swimsuit, it is vital to check the pH level of your hot tub before use using a simple pH testing strip
CHLORINE CONTAINS TROCLOSENE SODIUM, DIHYDRATE
- These chlorine granules are harmful if swallowed.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/spray.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear eye protection/ face protection.
IF INHALED: Place the person into the fresh air and keep them comfortable, monitor their breathing. Call A&E or your doctor if you feel unwell. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice immediately. If chlorine comes into contact with acid, it will give off a toxic gas. Wear safety goggles when mixing chlorine and water to avoid any splashes into the eye area.
*Please note that our Free UK Mainland Next Working Day and Saturday Shipping offer is only applicable on Hot Tubs. Free 1-3 Working Day shipping applies to all Chemical, Filter & Accessory orders*
UK Mainland Orders
- Free Shipping on all orders over £49.99 (Offer Excludes all Acrylic Shell Tubs)
- Orders below £49.99 subject to a £4.99 shipping charge
- Free Saturday Delivery (Offer Excludes all Acrylic Shell Tubs)
- Filters, Chemicals, Accessories | 1-3 Working Day Delivery Service via EVRi
- Hot Tubs | Next Working Day Delivery Service via DPD (Order by 1pm Mon - Fri to qualify)
- Hot Tub Saturday Shipping | DPD Saturday Delivery (Order by 1pm Friday to qualify, excludes Filters, Chemicals and Accessories)
- Acrylic Hard Shell Tubs | 10-14 Days Delivery (Rates Calculated at the Checkout. Delivery Date Confirmed over the Phone)
Highlands, Islands & NI
- Highlands, Islands & NI - £13.99 Shipping | DPD Offshore 2 Working Day Delivery Service (Excluded from Free Shipping)
We're happy to accept returns should the item not suit or is faulty in anyway. Please note that all exchanges and replacements are subject to stock availability.
CHANGE OF MIND
Want to return you Wave order? Please contact customer services within 14 days before returning any orders. As unapproved returns will be rejected.
Wave Customer Services can only accept the return of unwanted items in within this time frame in the exact condition received and in the original packaging. Items will be assessed before your return is authorised, at this point one of our friendly agents will guide you through the returns process.
We do not cover return courier costs of unwanted items.
Please always double check the product description in detail before you place your order.
If you have received a faulty item, you are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of receipt of the item. Please contact waveCS@wavedirect.co.uk to be advised on the return for refund process.
If you bring our attention to a fault outside the 30 day period you are eligible for a replacement - the warranty period for our hot tubs are as follows:
- 1 year for the heater unit/pump
- 6 months for the spa liner
Please contact waveCS@wavedirect.co.uk in order to be advised through this process.
In the unlikely event that your order or items within it are damaged, you may return the item(s) to us for a full refund. You must notify waveCS@wavespas.com within 30 working days of receipt.
Please note, as stated in distance selling regulations, we cannot accept returns of Spas or Spa Accessories if you have opened the seal (with the exception of items that are faulty on arrival).