Wave Spa pH Increaser for Pool or Spa - 1kg
Use WAVE™ pH Increaser to raise the pH of the swimming pool and spa water. The pH of the water should be correctly maintained to ensure bather comfort and the protection of the pool or spa and its equipment.
Dose Rate 10g of WAVE pH Increaser per 1000 liters of water.
Ideally the pH of the water should be maintained around 7.4. If the pH falls to, or below 7.2, add WAVE™ PH Increaser into 10 litres of fresh water, using a clean plastic container and mix carefully. Slowly pour the solution into the pool or spa water close to the return inlets and rinse out the container thoroughly.
After 24 hours, recheck the pH and repeat the treatment dose as necessary.
*Please note that our Free UK Mainland Next Working Day and Saturday Shipping offer is only applicable on Hot Tubs. Free 1-3 Working Day shipping applies to all Chemical, Filter & Accessory orders*
UK Mainland Orders
- Free Shipping on all orders over £49.99 (Offer Excludes all Acrylic Shell Tubs)
- Orders below £49.99 subject to a £4.99 shipping charge
- Free Saturday Delivery (Offer Excludes all Acrylic Shell Tubs)
- Filters, Chemicals, Accessories | 1-3 Working Day Delivery Service via EVRi
- Hot Tubs | Next Working Day Delivery Service via DPD (Order by 1pm Mon - Fri to qualify)
- Hot Tub Saturday Shipping | DPD Saturday Delivery (Order by 1pm Friday to qualify, excludes Filters, Chemicals and Accessories)
- Acrylic Hard Shell Tubs | 10-14 Days Delivery (Rates Calculated at the Checkout. Delivery Date Confirmed over the Phone)
Highlands, Islands & NI
- Highlands, Islands & NI - £13.99 Shipping | DPD Offshore 2 Working Day Delivery Service (Excluded from Free Shipping)
We're happy to accept returns should the item not suit or is faulty in anyway. Please note that all exchanges and replacements are subject to stock availability.
CHANGE OF MIND
Want to return you Wave order? Please contact customer services within 14 days before returning any orders. As unapproved returns will be rejected.
Wave Customer Services can only accept the return of unwanted items in within this time frame in the exact condition received and in the original packaging. Items will be assessed before your return is authorised, at this point one of our friendly agents will guide you through the returns process.
We do not cover return courier costs of unwanted items.
Please always double check the product description in detail before you place your order.
If you have received a faulty item, you are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of receipt of the item. Please contact waveCS@wavedirect.co.uk to be advised on the return for refund process.
If you bring our attention to a fault outside the 30 day period you are eligible for a replacement - the warranty period for our hot tubs are as follows:
- 1 year for the heater unit/pump
- 6 months for the spa liner
Please contact waveCS@wavedirect.co.uk in order to be advised through this process.
In the unlikely event that your order or items within it are damaged, you may return the item(s) to us for a full refund. You must notify waveCS@wavespas.com within 30 working days of receipt.
Please note, as stated in distance selling regulations, we cannot accept returns of Spas or Spa Accessories if you have opened the seal (with the exception of items that are faulty on arrival).