Rexener Aurora Wood Hot Tub - Nordic Hot Tub Collection
Hand-finished with Finnish saw wood and Fiberglass and equipped with the advanced PR-200 Nordic bio-diesel heater, the Renexer Aurora has revolutionised the Finnish spa experience.
Kiss goodbye to replenishing your wood store, and simply activate the heater via its user-friendly control panel, and the pool will heat up in less than two hours. A range of compatible Wave chemicals can be purchased to maintain healthy water chemistry and ensure that your time with your Rexener tub is as stress-free as possible.
These premium tubs are handmade with fiberglass and wooden cladding with designs intended to reflect the landscapes they harken from. With colours and patterns that reflect the sub-arctic landscapes of their nation, Renexer spas blend seamlessly with outdoor spaces and are equally low on emissions - true to Nordic culture.
- Comfortably accommodates up to 8 people
- Quiet heating system for optimal relaxation
- Winterized for year-round outdoor use
- Arctic white interior for a super-clean finish
- Fiberglass construction is durable and super easy to clean and maintain
- Wooden frame and cladding from an authentic Finnish sawmill
- Biodiesel compatible thermostat-controlled heating system
- All of the Rexener heater units are salt-water compatible for those wishing to go chlorine-free
- Equipped with a mass filter for long-standing water clarity
- Fitted with LED lights to give your garden a picturesque evening glimmer
- Water Capacity: 1300-1500L
- Dimensions: Spa: 188cm x 188cm, Heater: 85cm x 157cm
- WARRANTY: 10 years on the hot tub body and 2 years on the heater unit* - all warranty queries and claims will be processed directly through Rexener
*Price includes delivery
Orders under £50.00 - £4.99 Postage
Orders Over £50.00 - Free Postage
If you are not happy with your purchase, then we would be happy for you to return the item within 14 days of the purchase date. Please enclose a note giving the reason for the return and on receipt, and we will issue you a full refund (including shipping charge) within five working days of receipt of your returned item.
We also offer free collections for faulty or unwanted items, subject to courier availability.
Please note that return shipping charges are non-refundable. Please contact us if you have any queries about this process.
Any returned items must reach us in unopened, “new” condition with all original packaging present.
As stated in distance selling regulations, we cannot accept returns of Spas or Spa Accessories if you have opened the seal, with the exception of items that are faulty on arrival.
In the unlikely event that your order or items within it are damaged, you may return them to us for a full refund. You must notify us within 7 working days. We will also refund your return postage. Please return your items to the address below depending upon your proximity to the relevant warehouses:
In the event that you do not wish to post this to us, you can request a collection service with us by emailing email@example.com