Digital Markerting Manager
We are a fast growing and award-winning spa retailer that first launched in 2018 and now have an annual turnover of £13million. We have sold over 55,000 Spas all over the UK & USA, which has allowed us to outline our target customers and effective ways to target them in international markets.
Your role, within Wave, will be to continue building on our success to date, by developing and refining the Wave brand. Digital marketing is a key area of expansion for Wave and the ideal candidate should be able to easily analysis opportunities and help deliver traffic.
We are looking for a motivated, creative and confident individual to join our friendly team in central Newcastle to help promote our brand across the UK, USA, EU and eventually worldwide. Whilst the role will come with specific daily tasks, the ideal candidate should keep in mind that we are a fast-growing team that prides ourselves in supporting colleagues in any way that we can. Every day is new, and Wave employees always push themselves to achieve outside of their daily job roles. With the companies growing success roles will evolve and change overtime.
Coming into a small business, your work will have a major impact on our brand and will help improve the way the Wave is presented to our customers and help drive sales. It will be a great opportunity to grasp with both hands, allowing you experience working with an innovative, dynamic and fast-growing company as well as gaining solid marketing and PR experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager plays a key role in enhancing our digital marketing and communications. You are responsible for developing and optimising the performance our digital channels, including email, social media and online communities, and delivering digital marketing campaigns promoting our activities, events, products and services, and thought leadership initiatives to achieve direct responses and engagement.
DIGITAL / PAID MARKETING MANAGER ROLE
- Develop a strategy for our digital channels, including audience analysis, channel positioning and objectives and putting effective measurement and reporting in place to ensure our channels perform and grow
- Provide strategic, technical and creative advice on the development of digital marketing campaigns, projects and initiatives to enhance our digital campaigns and maximise their performance
- Develop digital marketing strategies and plans, set campaign objectives, monitor KPIs and manage marketing budgets
- Manage our email and social media program and curate campaign content around key topics and audiences, that engages, raises awareness and drives direct responses, bookings and purchases
- Oversee the tactical delivery of the digital marketing program. Optimise digital campaigns – experimenting with A/B testing, calls to action, imagery/video, content and messaging – to test and learn. Run digital advertising campaigns including Pay Per Click (PPC), Google Ads and paid social media, delivered via a specialist digital agency
- Work with the Marketing and Content Teams to improve SEO and SEM for our websites and digital platforms Undertake audience segmentation, analysis and targeting – using databases and CRM systems to build lists and target groups
- Review and optimise marketing activity and outcomes against ROI using measurement tools including Google Analytics, social media management and email platforms, making recommendations for change and improvement. Campaign objectives may include recruiting new members, increasing audience engagement, driving event and course registrations, product sales and lead generation for sales teams to ensure targets are met
- Collaborate with channel owners and content contributors across the organisation to ensure best practice, train channel users and implement digital marketing strategies that deliver results
We seek an enthusiastic and engaged digital marketer with creative flair and technical ability who is experienced in developing digital marketing campaigns and managing digital channels and communities.
- Have significant experience of digital marketing strategy and delivery including email, social media (paid and organic), digital advertising, pay per click and websites with a good understanding of SEO and SEM strategies
- Have experience of managing budgets, people (preferred), projects and influencing senior leadership.
- Be highly organised, accurate and comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines and deliver against KPIs and targets
- Be a confident communicator able to work both independently and collaboratively with accuracy
- Be competent in the use of industry standard reporting tools and platforms (Google Analytics, Power BI, email platforms, social media platforms, Canva), CMS and CRM systems
- Have excellent copywriting and proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in publishing, events, business services or membership marketing, with sales teams, sponsors and advertisers would be advantageous. A business/marketing qualification is desirable.
Please email email@example.com with your CV & examples of work you have completed previously either personally or at university.