SEO Content Manager
We are a fast growing and award-winning spa retailer that first launched in 2018 and now have an annual turnover of £13million. We have sold over 55,000 Spas all over the UK & USA, which has allowed us to outline our target customers and effective ways to target them in international markets.
Your role, within Wave, will be to continue building on our success to date, by developing and refining the Wave brand. SEO and content marketing are both target areas of expansion for Wave and the ideal candidate should be able to easily analysis opportunities and help deliver traffic.
We are looking for a motivated, creative and confident individual to join our friendly team in central Newcastle to help promote our brand across the UK, USA, EU and eventually worldwide. Whilst the role will come with specific daily tasks, the ideal candidate should keep in mind that we are a fast-growing team that prides ourselves in supporting colleagues in any way that we can. Every day is new, and Wave employees always push themselves to achieve outside of their daily job roles. With the companies growing success roles will evolve and change overtime.
Coming into a small business, your work will have a major impact on our brand and will help improve the way the Wave is presented to our customers and help drive sales. It will be a great opportunity to grasp with both hands, allowing you experience working with an innovative, dynamic and fast-growing company as well as gaining solid marketing and PR experience.
SEO OPPORTUNITY ROLE
- As SEO Content Manager, the role will be responsible for delivering content marketing activity for clients, with the opportunity to grow and manage a team in the future. The SEO Content Manager will have overall responsibility for content marketing including strategic direction, content creation, distribution and digital PR.
- The SEO Content Manager will work alongside the existing teams, acting as a strategic consultant to help clients' grow their organic visibility. Part of this includes executing and driving forward content strategies by building excellent relationships with clients.
- A broad knowledge of the wider content marketing mix is imperative, as you'll be confident having conversations with the technical specialists in their subject areas - Technical SEO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Marketplace Optimisation.
- Devise and execute content marketing strategy with a focus on content creation and distribution
- Creation of content strategies that are data-driven and relevant to the clients' goals
- Conducting in-depth content audits & analysis to determine recommendations
- Undertaking analysis using a combination of resources including, but not limited to, search, social, content and audience auditing tools, which you'll use to inform content strategy
- Training, progression and personal development of all team members including collaboration with account teams, planning teams, and channel teams
- Delivery of accurate and effective performance reports
Create copy for product listings on websites and marketplace channels, ensuring copy is fully optimised and on brand
Regular blog creation
The Successful Applicant:
- The successful SEO Content Manager will offer exceptional content development and copywriting skills, in addition to:
- Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with the team and third parties
- Understanding of how to measure impact of content through analytics platforms and other external metrics
- Thorough understanding of key SEO tools required to complete content marketing backed by data - including Search Metrics, SEM Rush and BrightEdge
- Understanding of how to use Search Trends, Demographic and User-behaviour data to reinforce a content strategy and create content
- Ability to establish clear directions and set stretching objectives
- An inspiring mentor and team leader
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and work-ethic
- Understanding of how websites and webservers work
- Understanding of how an SEO orientated content strategy should fit into a long-term vision for content
- Experience of working with affiliates
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV & examples of work you have completed previously either personally or at university.