Wave Spa Hot Tub Chlorine Granules (1KG) + 50 Water Test Strips
Following recent changes to shipping regulations post-Brexit, we can no longer ship Chemicals to overseas addresses in Northern Ireland. Please do not checkout with chemicals in your basket if you are a resident of Northern Ireland.
WAVE™ Chlorine Granules can be used to disinfect your hot tub, or swimming pool water.
Our chlorine granules are completely soluble and are used to stabilise your hot tub’s pH levels. They contain a stabilising agent to protect your hot tub against the effectiveness of chlorine in the water when exposed to sunlight, making the granules ideal for daily chlorination.
Guidance; How much chlorine to add:
A heaped teaspoon holds approximately 8g of chlorine granules. As a general guide, to increase a 1500L hot tub from 0ppm to 5ppm you will need to add at least 12g of Chlorine Granules. So approximately one and half teaspoons should be enough.
How to add to your hot tub:
Add your chlorine granules in stages (8-12g) into 10 litres of freshwater using a clean plastic container and mix carefully. Slowly pour the mixed solution into your hot tub water near to the return inlets, then thoroughly rinse out the container.
Heavily used hot tubs, maintained at high temperatures, may require more frequent dosing with Chlorine. Individual requirements may vary, test using a poolside test kit and adjust the dose rate as necessary to maintain a chlorine level of 1-3 ppm or mg/litre.
To keep your hot tub at the optimum pH level, the water should be maintained at a pH level of around 7.4 and between 7.2 and 7.8 at all times. If the hot tub is too alkaline (8.0+) the efficiency of the chlorine is around 20%. If the pH level is too hight you could damage your hot tub and swimsuit, it is vital to check the pH level of you hot tub before use using a simple pH testing strip.
CHLORINE CONTAINS TROCLOSENE SODIUM, DIHYDRATE
- These chlorine granules are harmful if swallowed.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/spray.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear eye protection/ face protection.
IF INHALED: Place the person into the fresh air and keep them comfortable, monitor their breathing. Call A&E or your doctor if you feel unwell. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice immediately. If chlorine comes into contact with acid, it will give off a toxic gas. Wear safety googles when mixing chlorine and water to avoid any splashes into the eye area.
UK Mainland Orders
- Orders up to £39.99 - Shipping £4.99
- Orders Over £40 - Free Shipping* (offer excludes all acrylic shell tubs, rates calculated at checkout)
- Hot Tub Saturday Delivery - Shipping £4.99
- Filters, Chemicals, Accessories | 1-3 Working Day Delivery Service via EvRI
- Hot Tubs | Next Working Day Delivery Service via DPD (Order by 1pm Mon - Fri to qualify)
- Hot Tub Saturday Shipping | DPD Saturday Delivery (Order by 1pm Friday to qualify, excludes Filters, Chemicals and Accessories)
Highlands, Islands & NI
- Highlands, Islands & NI - £13.99 Shipping* | DPD Offshore 2 Working Day Delivery Service (excluded from free shipping)
We're happy to accept returns should the item not suit or is faulty in anyway. The unused item (unless damaged or faulty) must be returned to Wave in a re-sell able condition with all the original packaging intact within 14 working days of receiving your item. Please contact our customer care team within 7 days of receiving your order to be guided through the returns process - email@example.com