Wave Spa pH Reducer for Pool or Spa - 1kg
Use WAVE™ pH Reducer to lower the pH of swimming pool water and to reduce the alkalinity. The pH should be correctly maintained to ensure bather comfort and the protection of the pool and its equipment.
Use a good quality testing kit, such as the Wave Testing Strips, to determine the pH and/or Total Alkalinity Levels.
To reduce pH, add 10g of the pH solution to 1000L water (the max capacity of our 4-6 person spas) - this application will lower the pH by approximately 0.2- should further reduction be necessary, follow the previous step, but NOT without prior testing.
After 24 hours, recheck the pH and repeat the treatment dose as necessary.
*Please note that our Free UK Mainland Next Working Day and Saturday Shipping offer is only applicable on Hot Tubs. Free 1-3 Working Day shipping applies to all Chemical, Filter & Accessory orders*
UK Mainland Orders
- Free Shipping on all orders over £49.99 (Offer Excludes all Acrylic Shell Tubs)
- Orders below £49.99 subject to a £4.99 shipping charge
- Free Saturday Delivery (Offer Excludes all Acrylic Shell Tubs)
- Filters, Chemicals, Accessories | 1-3 Working Day Delivery Service via EVRi
- Hot Tubs | Next Working Day Delivery Service via DPD (Order by 1pm Mon - Fri to qualify)
- Hot Tub Saturday Shipping | DPD Saturday Delivery (Order by 1pm Friday to qualify, excludes Filters, Chemicals and Accessories)
- Acrylic Hard Shell Tubs | 10-14 Days Delivery (Rates Calculated at the Checkout. Delivery Date Confirmed over the Phone)
Highlands, Islands & NI
- Highlands, Islands & NI - £13.99 Shipping | DPD Offshore 2 Working Day Delivery Service (Excluded from Free Shipping)
We're happy to accept returns should the item not suit or is faulty in anyway. Please note that all exchanges and replacements are subject to stock availability.
CHANGE OF MIND
Want to return you Wave order? Please contact customer services within 14 days before returning any orders. As unapproved returns will be rejected.
Wave Customer Services can only accept the return of unwanted items in within this time frame in the exact condition received and in the original packaging. Items will be assessed before your return is authorised, at this point one of our friendly agents will guide you through the returns process.
We do not cover return courier costs of unwanted items.
Please always double check the product description in detail before you place your order.
If you have received a faulty item, you are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of receipt of the item. Please contact waveCS@wavedirect.co.uk to be advised on the return for refund process.
If you bring our attention to a fault outside the 30 day period you are eligible for a replacement - the warranty period for our hot tubs are as follows:
- 1 year for the heater unit/pump
- 6 months for the spa liner
Please contact waveCS@wavedirect.co.uk in order to be advised through this process.
In the unlikely event that your order or items within it are damaged, you may return the item(s) to us for a full refund. You must notify waveCS@wavespas.com within 30 working days of receipt.
Please note, as stated in distance selling regulations, we cannot accept returns of Spas or Spa Accessories if you have opened the seal (with the exception of items that are faulty on arrival).