Wave Spa pH Reducer for Pool or Spa - 1kg
Use WAVE™ pH Reducer to lower the pH of swimming pool water and to reduce the alkalinity. The pH should be correctly maintained to ensure bather comfort and the protection of the pool and its equipment.
Use a good quality testing kit, such as the Wave Testing Strips, to determine the pH and/or Total Alkalinity Levels.
To reduce pH, add 10g of the pH solution to 1000L water (the max capacity of our 4-6 person spas) - this application will lower the pH by approximately 0.2- should further reduction be necessary, follow the previous step, but NOT without prior testing.
After 24 hours, recheck the pH and repeat the treatment dose as necessary.
*Please note that our Free UK Mainland Next Working Day and Saturday Shipping offer is only applicable on Hot Tubs. Free 1-3 Working Day shipping applies to all Chemical, Filter & Accessory orders*
UK Mainland Orders
- Free Shipping (Offer Excludes all Acrylic Shell Tubs)
- Free Saturday Delivery (Offer Excludes all Acrylic Shell Tubs)
- Filters, Chemicals, Accessories | 1-3 Working Day Delivery Service via EVRi
- Hot Tubs | Next Working Day Delivery Service via DPD (Order by 1pm Mon - Fri to qualify)
- Hot Tub Saturday Shipping | DPD Saturday Delivery (Order by 1pm Friday to qualify, excludes Filters, Chemicals and Accessories)
- Acrylic Hard Shell Tubs | 10-14 Days Delivery (Rates Calculated at the Checkout. Delivery Date Confirmed over the Phone)
Highlands, Islands & NI
- Highlands, Islands & NI - £13.99 Shipping | DPD Offshore 2 Working Day Delivery Service (Excluded from Free Shipping)
We're happy to accept returns should the item not suit or is faulty in anyway. The unused item (unless damaged or faulty) must be returned to Wave in a re-sell able condition with all the original packaging intact within 14 working days of receiving your item. Please contact our customer care team within 7 days of receiving your order to be guided through the returns process - firstname.lastname@example.org